Cleaning businesses come in several shapes & sizes. Their sole service that work alone, their cleaning units who appoint staff members, cleaning firms who employ self-employed cleaners, and cleaning franchises are part of larger global cleaning brands.
Nonetheless, a cleaning service out there for every home, and one that’ll fulfill your cleaning needs, household needs, and budget.
Ever wondered what a maid service in Suwanee GA does exactly? Can you ask your house cleaner to chop wood? What’ll a cleaner do in your house? What can you ask them to do? And what a cleaner won’t do? Knowing what you can and won’t expect from your cleaners will help you to avoid future embarrassments regarding cleaning. Let’s discuss it a bit elaborately.
What does a professional cleaner do?
Professional cleaners will handle the next cleaning errands throughout a domestic clean:
• High & low-level dusting
• Cleaning of kitchen
• Cleaning of bathrooms
• Dusting & Polishing of picture frames, shelves, etc.
Some domestic cleaners may offer the following cleaning services as well:
• Change bedding
• Empty all internal dustbins, including main kitchen waste
• Washing of dishes and loading of dishwashers
Things that you may request your cleaners to do:
This will rely on the kind of house cleaning service you appoint & the relationship you’ve with them. Usually, it’s okay & within limits, to ask your cleaner the following:
• Cleaning of interior windows
• Polishing brass or silver
• Special cleaning of ornaments
• Tidy up an area
• Assist you to declutter.
Please keep in mind that you’ll be charged extra for pushing your cleaners doing extra works that are not included in their service list.
Things your domestic cleaner will not do?
There are several things that you can’t push your cleaners to do. Listed below are a few examples:
• Take care of your children and pet
• Cleaning human or animal feces, vomit, urine or other biohazards.
• Lifting heavy items as moving boxes & heavy furniture is certainly in the no category.
• Cut wood for your fireplace
• Unblock your toilet
• Sew holes or darn socks
• Cook meals for your family
• Things such as cleaning out your refrigerator, scrubbing the oven & doing laundry are often not in the ‘to do’ list for most maids. If these tasks are part of your needs, be ready to pay extra.
For professional house cleaning in Suwanee GA, Brite Touch Cleaning can always be trusted first. To schedule a cleaning service for your messy house, get in touch with us now on 770-910-7185.